Saturday, February 21, 2009

Answers

So, to answer the questions of the past few days' comments....

-He he, Julie, no, my trainer's name isn't really Gomer. He's kind of a country boy, and our first couple of interactions were a little rocky, so he got sort of a snarky nickname (although, Gomer was a nice guy, and got his own show in the end!). I've stopped hating him, and he seems to have adapted to me fairly well, too.

-Matthew/Robin, so, here's what our dresses will look like.

Except, floor length, to cover our kick-ass super awesome shoes.

Because Peng rocks.

- Thanks for the bind-off suggestions, y'all. I love the toe-up, but the bin off is invariably a problem. I finished one of my bamboo stitch socks, which I'm making for a friend, on Wednesday. And the rest of the sock was great, but the bind off, which I tried to make loose, was still way too tight. Peng couldn't even get her wee little foot into it. So, much obliged, ladies.

- CM, dude, there is no WAY a girl who works 80 hours a week (and thus is never freakin' home) and her dog, who has no thumbs to turn on the faucet, can possibly go through that much water in a month. The toilet runs like a faucet, yo. Alls I can say is, gosh, it must be nice to have so much money that my landlord can get that water bill and not even notice...

- Okay, a bonus picture of my dog.

I went and had dinner with Peng, and I left Animal Planet on for Ms. Mags. I came home, and discovered that she had brought me a toy.

Poor thing. I'm on call again tomorrow, which was just supposed to be an intern call (i.e., ends at 10), but Cleo is sick and so I'm going to stay overnight. If Mike, who's taking the day portion of her shift, doesn't try to unload the consult work on me, it could be a very nice call indeed. Intern work doesn't usually pick up until later in the day, and then Peng's coming in for night float, so, hopefully I might get some rest...keep your fingers crossed...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah! Ha! A "blog" in reverse. Thanks for "commenting" back to us.

The dress is beautiful and after seeing the bride's dress, you all will be awesome----including fancy shoes.

Enjoy Carol

Bookmark and Share