Friday, February 06, 2009

"Fish like decorations."

From last night's Bones, which I watched this morning, and...I'm still not sure what I think of it. But that line made me cackle like a drunken chicken, which I think is the official signal that my brain has, indeed, turned to mush.

So, in lieu of (more) incoherent babbling, I give you pictures.

Maggie, trying to use her powers of mind control to get me to hand over my dinner.

And Little Maxine, who's with us tonight 'cuz Sparrow's on call again. Poor pensive pup misses her mama, I think...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics. In a non-delirious way!

(However, the verification word is "splize", which sounds like splice to me...)

Anonymous said...

Aw! cuties!

Give em a treat.

Enjoy and weather has warmed up, ice is gone, BUT electric still out in many places. Carol

Tiny Tyrant said...

Well if any dog can figure out mind control it's probably Mags.

Maxine is so cute. We've go to figure out a way for her to meet Scrat the Brat. They look so much alike.

Bookmark and Share