Monday, March 16, 2009

Meme-y

A little Monday meme-ing, stolen right off my friend June's Facebook page. I need a little something like this today...feel free to tag yourself.

Firsts.

1. Who was your FIRST prom date? Didn't go to prom. Hmm, maybe I picked the wrong meme...

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? Not the first person I thought I loved, no. But my first boyfriend and I are Facebook friends. We were engaged, you know. Then again, we were six, and I think our relationship started after he barfed on me in kindergarten...

3. What was your 1st alcoholic drink? Is it bad that I can't remember this? Probably beer. I can tell you my first legal drink was an amaretto stone sour, which my dad bought me at lunch at my favorite restaurant on my 21st birthday, after we went to get my new blue drivers' license.

4. What was your FIRST job? Mary Kay lady was my first official job. The first one that really paid anything was doctor. And, so far, that hasn't paid great.

5. What was your FIRST car? Geo Metro. It was a straight-3, 1.0-L, rolling Easter Egg. Hot.

6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? Corrina. With something she wanted me to pass on to Tyler. It hasn't been a text-ful day.

7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? My patient who paged me yesterday.

8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? Ms. Catterson. I loved her. She just died a few years ago. We still keep in touch with her kids.

9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? Colorado, or so I hear. I was 10 months old and kept waving over the seat at my grandparents. That was NOT on a flying tin can, by the way.

10. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk? Ali. Yep.

11. Where was your FIRST sleep over? Oh, gosh, I think it was at Becky's. I mean, I slept over at my cousin's before that when I was little, but I don't think that counts.

12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? Maggie. She counts, right? Otherwise, it was the barista at Starbucks...

13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? My cousin Tom's. My cousin Dimitri (whose house I used to sleep over at) and I totally stole the show. We were cuuuute.

14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? Swore. Really.

15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? I think it was Dizzy Gillespie. My first real "concert experience" was Lilith Fair.

16. FIRST tattoo? Only have one. On my back, in the usual tramp stamp location.

17. First piercing? Ears. Still the only piercings I've got.

18. First foreign country you've been to? I think Canada

19. FIRST movie you remember seeing? I think it was a Care Bears movie...

20. When was your FIRST detention? Never detained. I was naughty in more covert ways...

21. What was the first state you lived in? Illinois

22. Who was the first person you kissed? On purpose? I think it was a game of spin the bottle at my cousin Danielle's.

23. Who was your first crush? See above, re: engagement.

24. First election you voted in? 1996

25. First Presidential Race you voted in? 1996

No comments:

Bookmark and Share