Monday, March 30, 2009

A noble holiday worth celebrating.

Happy Doctors' Day, everyone.

Hug your favorite doctor. Wait, no, maybe not....

In honor of same, I'm going to take my very tired, overworked, underslept ass to bed. At 8pm. Because I'm a loser resident. And I was so post-call hypomanic-y last night I tossed and turned until midnight, and then of course had to get up at a reasonable hour this morning (see above, re: loser resident), and so I'm waaaaaaaaaaaay underslept, and have a 7 am therapy patient tomorrow who probably wants me to stay awake for his session.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hear anything from the fellowship interview?

DK said...

May 1st. They don't tell us until May 1st. Blehhhhh.....no stress there.........

Anonymous said...

Your phone has called us a couple of times too. I got a call one morning about 8:00 your time. I could hear you talking to Maggie but couldn't yell loud enough to get your attention.

Dad

Anonymous said...

Happy Doctor's Day!

Is there a day for Knitters? ? ?

Enjoy carol

Andi said...

What about Future Doctors???? I want some hugs too. Forget about the entire week I get in October for being an RT. That doesn't count.

Bookmark and Share