Sunday, March 29, 2009

A poll...

Alright, so, I can't decide if this is funny or not, and I needed something to post today anyway (call was looooooong. I went to the gym today instead of napping. Kate is tired...). So, view, vote, tell me what you think.









Is this funny?




Yes.
No.
What??







I still have a feeling I'm going to be flipping through Comedy Central one day and stumble on a Prescott Hathaway Stand-up Special. I just can't decide if he's funny. But I think it's because he was like 10 when I met him and his sister and I used to refer to him and his friends as "Scotty and the little boogers."

You know what's definitely been funny, though? My phone has been calling PenguinShrink all day. By itself. She accused me of pocked dialing, but the first time it was on the nightstand, and the second time it was in my locker at the gym. I'm thinking this is a software glitch...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HHmmm! ! !

Grandma's Rule!

Not really funny!

Try Walter on Comedy Central.

Goes with Grandma

Hehehe enjoy Carol

Robin said...

Perhaps Prescott should be running his material by his big sis... she's funny.

My word verification: bledsin - creepy

Anonymous said...

Don't hate on the kid!!! Stand-up is tough and is always better live! Also, first anon, he's makin' fun of pimps, not grandmas so you obviously didn't pay close attention to the clip.

Bookmark and Share