Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Luck o' the Irish

Ohhh, it was a day full of angst, badness, and stress. Which was made infinitely better when Sparrow handed me a glass full of homemade Sangria tonight (it's not very Irish, but she makes the BEST).

So in honor of everyone being Irish today, I give you the following. Enjoy.



(And PS - xronia polla, Mom!)
(PPS - No, Danielle, it isn't really my Mom's name day - I address this to you because I'm guessing you're the only one who's going to get that the above phrase wasn't a typo... - my great-Aunt, however, declared that it must be, and so used to send her a card every year on St. Patty's. We miss her...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank You ----being Irish NAW

Being my birthday Yeah!

for you and your pals

There is St.Joseph's Day to celebrate.

Go For It!
It may be better than St. Pat's

Enjoy carol

Bookmark and Share