Saturday, April 18, 2009

Sick Day Weirdness

I'm sick.

So, I have again fallen to some random virus. Seriously, my T cells and I need to have a talk. I'm all feverish, and snotty, and I ache from my hipbones to my toes.

So I've been mostly asleep today. I took a venture out to Walgreens so I could dope myself up on NyQuil and Sudafed. And I found these:

From Brach's Orchard Fruits 100 Calorie Packs. They're teeny-tiny!! They're not Haribos, Barb (and they're probably not South Beach approved), but they're pretty tasty. And there's a pretty good pile of them for only 100 calories (provided you don't eat four bags of them at once. In my defense, they're awfully soothing on a sore throat).

Those are more cute, less weird. So in real weirdness, I've been watching a lot of MASH when I've been awake, and I keep seeing this commercial:



Did he seriously just say you could drink that?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want a smart mop

Robin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robin said...

Ewww... He did say you can drink it!

Danielle- I want one too! Let's make sure that we never go to a time share presentation! It sound so good. :-)

Robin said...

sounds, not sound... this thing needs an option to edit!

Barb Matijevich said...

Well, did you just seriously imply that you could eat non-Haribo gummis???

Allison said...

I want a Smart Mop. How have you not bought one yet?!

Hope you feel better :)

Bookmark and Share