Sunday, April 12, 2009

Wait, what happened to the weekend?

How is it almost Monday again?

Last week was nice - I actually didn't have to work all that much. My Tuesday afternoon clinic was empty, I didn't go to the coast on Thursday because I was on call, I was postcall on Friday...

This week? I'm apparently paying the piper.

My clinics are booked solid. Tomorrow I have like nine patients booked, and I know exactly two of them (my 8am...I don't want to talk about it). Tuesday I have four new patients in the morning, after my 7am therapy case, supervision at noon, a full afternoon clinic, a 6:00 appointment with Gomer, and then dinner at Peng and Chef's. Wednesday, fortunately, starts a little later (at 9), but also goes a little later. Thursday the coast, Friday is a day full of therapy...and somewhere in there I'm hoping to go see a couple of rental properties.

Oy.

Today, I got a few things done but not as much as I wanted to (why is everything closed? Easter isn't until next week!). Mags and I spent a lot of time driving around looking at potential places to live. Found a couple of good options. I called and left a message with the management company, so we'll see.

Looking at my schedule over the next few weeks, I really have absolutely no idea when I'm going to pack my house up.

Did I mention? Oy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OY!

Bringing you up to par---last week everybody was "too busy" to see you cause they were preparing for the Easter Bunny---this week----.

This week they have to see you cause they have problems with all the jelly beans they ate.

And let Mags pick your next "home" as maybe she will have better luck than you.

But I send you good household luck.

Enjoy Last week's Easter and this coming week's.
Carol

Bookmark and Share