Thursday, May 14, 2009

Commence to spinning wheels...

So I'm on day three (officially) of my vacation. I've gotten a few things accomplished that I wanted to - Maggie had her yearly comprehensive checkup today (they kept her for FIVE HOURS at the Banfield. I think they did a tire rotation and chassis lube or something, too). I went to yoga once and might go again tomorrow, and will likely go Sunday. I'm probably going to get my oil changed tomorrow. I went to the grocery and cleaned out the fridge. And I've driven approximately 83 bazillion miles looking at potential places to live.

Currently? I'm thisclose to moving back to my old complex. I liked it there. The commute was long, but I'm not always sure that's bad...

Am I a total moron if I move back to where I came from?

I dunno. More searching tomorrow...we'll see what I find.

And I haven't packed a single box, and my house is still a disaster.

Oy.

1 comment:

Julie Hoover said...

I don't think you're a total moron if you move back where you came from. As someone who has just done the whole "looking for somewhere to live" thing, I wish I had somewhere I liked and could have gone back to :)

Bookmark and Share