Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Funny stuff

So, today was my first official day of vacation. Which I celebrated by driving around for like four-ish hours looking for apartments. I dunno, I saw a few that might be viable, got a couple more websites to check out. Eh, we'll see.

I also got my ass kicked at the gym this morning (Gomer pulled out those damn step things. Wow, do I hate it when he does that) and watched last night's episode of House (I'm intrigued to see where they're going with this. And am going to stay off my doctoring high horse for the moment, on Claudia's orders). And then I had dinner with Peng and Chef, which was delightful. We went for Cajun food. It was yummy. And then Chef shared this with me:


Oh, sweet Mary Jane, that is just too damn funny...

No comments:

Bookmark and Share