Friday, May 15, 2009

The Kate quiz

So, it's Friday. I haven't packed a single box and I still don't have a place to live. I woke up late and went running off to yoga class this morning, only to walk into the gym and discover...no yoga on Fridays.

(Le sigh...)

So I came home, and I'm going to shower and head out and look at potential apartments again today (before wine tasting tonight with Peng, yay!), but in the meantime I'm screwing around on Facebook. And they've got this application which lets you create a quiz about yourself. And it amused me, and my friends who've done it before me, their quizzes amused me, so I wrote a "How well do you know Kate?" quiz. Which, for those of you who don't Facebook, I decided to post here, so that it might also amuse you.

1) What was the first car Kate drove?
a) Black Jeep Cherokee
b) Red Geo Metro (aka, the rolling Easter egg)
c) Silver Jeep Liberty named Kate
d) Green Pontiac Aztek (aka, the Asscrack)
e) Blue Pontiac Aztek with suspicious green portions

2) What were Kate's college majors?
a) Beer, pizza, and body shots
b) Biology and Chemistry
c) Biology, Chemistry, and Humanities
d) Scientology and Accounting
e) Kate went to college?

3) What's the overwhelming color in Kate's office, and whose fault is that?
a) Red; Sparrow's
b) Pink; Ruthie's
c) Purple; Peng's
d) Orange; Bianca's
e) Black; Iron Maiden's

4) What's Kate's favorite pizza topping?
a) Meat. Lots and lots of meat.
b) Ham and pineapple
c) Kale and anchovies
d) Pepperoni
e) Broccoli, green peppers, and feta

5) Where is Kate's tattoo?
a) Arm
b) Back
c) Tramp stamp (low back)
d) Ankle
e) This is a trick question! Kate doesn't have a tat!

6) What are Kate's three most recent jobs?
a) Psychiatrist, waitress, OB/GYN
b) Psychiatrist, knitting teacher/yarn whore, OB/GYN
c) Psychiatrist, regular whore, OB/GYN
d) Psychiatrist, Starbucks barista, OB/GYN
e) Janitor, crack addict, gym teacher

7) What's Kate's favorite ice cream?
a) Breyer's English Toffee
b) Dressler's Chocolate
c) Ben and Jerry's Coffee, Coffee, Buzz, Buzz, Buzz!
d) Ben and Jerry's Half Baked
e) Anything with a spoon

8) When Kate was 5, what did she want to be when she grew up?
a) A doctor
b) A dog-sitter
c) A Starbucks Barista
d) A paleontologist
e) A mermaid

9) Kate's current dog's original name was what?
a) Maxine
b) Maggie
c) Wolf
d) Trixie
e) Sweet Pea

10) Kate often finds herself thinking in (and obnoxiously quoting) what?
a) Song lyrics
b) Sylvia Plath poetry
c) TV shows
d) Book quotes
e) Greek

Correct answers will be posted tomorrow, but feel free to post/email yours. I hope someone other than me actually finds this...well...amusing.

No comments:

Bookmark and Share