Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Good news.

So the decision finally came down today - I'm going to be a child fellow for the '10-'12 fellowship class!

It's going to be me, Peng, Mike, Cleo, and Fang, and JD is going to be doing a research-based fellowship. I'm really glad they managed to accommodate everyone and their interests, because I really like these people!

Peng, Sparrow, Ruthie and I went out to celebrate tonight at the restaurant where Chef chefs. I had this phenomenal mac 'n' cheese made with Gruyere (mmmm), and of course more lemon tart (gosh, that's a good restaurant, although I have to say, the main draw is, of course, Chef). And they sent us out a bottle of champagne, with which we toasted, as Sparrow put it, good things happening to good people.

I'm so excited!!

8 comments:

robin said...

1. congrats.
2. that picture is awesome.

DK said...

1. Thanks.
2. I know, right? Random Google image search pic, but it seemed just perfect.

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you!

Victoria said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! All good things come to those who wait.

Enjoy enjoy Carol

Valerie said...

Congratulations.....you go girl !!!!!

Barb Matijevich said...

YAHOO!! Oh, I'm so excited! And that picture is beyond adorable!

Tiny Tyrant said...

WOO HOO! Yeah for Kate and her crew! What is Sparrow going to do?

Bookmark and Share