Monday, August 24, 2009

I don't think "Cranky" was one of 'em

But he should've been. Because currently I'm also sleepy, sneezy, grumpy...and, of course, Doc.

Loooong ass day today. Lots of fire extinguishing. Left work around 7pm and had dinner with Ruthie, who filled me full of steak and sent me on my way. Got home, opened the door, and Maggie came out to greet me - I'm thinking the dog walker didn't shut her crate very well. Fortunately, no real messes, just a little bit of garbage stealing. So I get ready to go to bed, and my email won't work, and suddenly Time Warner is telling me my email account has been deactivated. WTF...I'm guessing the payment hasn't cleared yet, but it might have if, in the switch to paper billing from e-bills, they had sent me the bill before FRIDAY.

I'm just sayin'.

So now I'm on a "live chat" with some guy who apparently can't help me and is making me call someone. And now apparently THEY are closed. Damn it....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're just saying what I said yesterday---is our country nuts!

Billing depts of companies can't do billing whether electronic or paper correctly! ! ! !

Watch your back--front and might as well say sides. We had problem with a credit card company charging us a late fee!!! Upon investigation MY check had cleared the bank BEFORE the date which they had charged me the late fee.

OOPS! says the employee! Guess the company needed more free money. NOT ON YOUR LIFE

Oh yeah, painting on deck is now DONE DONE DONE. Looks good.

Enjoy Enjoy Carol

Julie Hoover said...

On the garbage stealing...I wonder..does Maggie go get into it as soon as you leave? Because Izzie does..I think she thinks.."whoohoo..they're gone!!! Lets see what yummy wrappers and napkins mama has left by her desk..." because I can run back for something after 3 minutes and it's like I catch her red paw-ed!

Bookmark and Share