Friday, August 28, 2009

Whew.

Ohhhh, thank God it's finally the weekend.

So, it's close to 1am. I had a really, really, really rough day. After a really rough night. After a really rough week. By the time I finished today's 12-hour day, I was like, okay, seriously, I'm just going to go hide...

...but I didn't. I went to wine tasting with Peng. And then I went out with Mike and Veronica and Sparrow and Anita and Roommate Matt. Which was not as good when they left me standed in this random bar in Durham for 45 minutes (they said be there at 8!!), but once they all actually showed up, it was really quite lovely. And restorative. As many excuses as I tried to come up with not to go, or to leave when I was at the bar alone...I'm really, really glad that I didn't.

But Kelli's going to kick my ass in a mere 8 hours, so I'd really better get to bed...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Schucks! spin and knit this weekend---or Starbucks---or sleep or anything else you like to do that is ----

SOFT SOFT SOFT

Enjoy Carol

Bookmark and Share