Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Whoosh...

Year three, day two. Went better. Still hectic.

On Thursday, I have to present a Journal Club article to the group. Something about postpartumness. Some idiot, who might have been me, decided a 17-page Cochran Review on the use of estrogen and progesterone in post-partum depression sounded like a good idea. Problem is, *I* actually have to read it!!

So that's what I'm going to go do. Because, it's not like I can move. My quads are SO SORE from SUNDAY's workout, I can still barely get up out of a chair. But gonna gym tomorrow AM, so have to get up wicked early. And more punishment on Thursday, but this time she's meeting me at 5:30am.

Oy, the masochism....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is the estrogen medication you are describing the same type they give change of life gals?

For hormones?

Carol

DK said...

Actually, it's exactly the same stuff, Carol!! The study was done with Estraderm patches that are typically used for menopausal women. One change of life or the other, you know?

Anonymous said...

I speak from experience-----estrogen and me did not get along. Serious problem and Vanderbilt in Nashville was able to help me.

Enjoying life Carol

Bookmark and Share