Monday, August 03, 2009

Stormy weather

It's raining out there. A lot.

Fortunately, I made it home well in advance of the storm. Maggie was pretty happy about that. And we even got to pal around with the pup next door for a while.

Today was...nuts. I mean to tell you, I don't know how we're supposed to get all this stuff done. Ohhh...so I've got six inpatients (today, thank God, I only had five) and roughly two hours a day of clinic or therapy (three on some Mondays). And lecture at lunch on Mondays and Tuesdays. Oh, and because I'm the peripartum resident, I'm supposed to do a peripartum therapy group twice a week (ha!!). And I've got to come up with a Journal Club article for Thursday. Not to mention Tuesday night classes and all the attendant reading. And my workouts in the morning. And did I mention I'm working this weekend?

Kinda makes me want to curl up in a little ball....but, I think it'll get better...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Weather is crazy! Do you think someone will think up some kind of medical help for Mother Nature?

I agree with Maggie-----go away and come another day.

You are a busy bee.

But enjoy Carol

Bookmark and Share