Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Giddy

I love spinning. I so heart it. And I totally need a wheel (thanks, by the way, to all who sent recs both on and off the record).

I had such a good time at class tonight, it almost made up for my day. Which started early, with my trainer kicking my ass. And then I came home, and showered, and then I flopped back on the bed to read some email, and Maggie comes up and snuggles right up to me....

So hard to find the motivation to leave after that.

I get into the hospital, and I poke my head into the workroom to say hello to the call team (also because I could smell Rene's maple oatmeal all the way out in the hall, and it smelled really, really good). And I walk in and Scott points at me, and then dropped the first bomb of the day in my lap. I got that fire down to a slow burn (sort of...) and then went up to the unit, where another one hit as I walked through the door. That one, fortunately, was fairly quickly (although not especially easily) extinguished.

::sigh:: It was a long day, y'all.

Yarn pics tomorrow. Meanwhile, I'm going to bed...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heart of my heart--------

great ways to get cool, calm and collective after a

mixed up day at work.

Called "mental therapy"

way to go! ! !

can't wait to see pics.

Enjoy Carol

Bookmark and Share