Monday, November 26, 2007

Back to reality

Today I start yet another brand-new service. I'm on the women's unit at State Hospital. Which, I'm told, is very different from the men's unit at SH. And I actually wouldn't mind going back to work today except for the fact that I'm ON CALL tonight, and I truly dread my psych call at SH because we don't sleep. I can only hope that the holiday weekend filled us up and that we'll be on delay for, like, everything. But that's so not going to happen. Why? Because I'm there tonight. Oh, and then I'm on call again on Thursday. So if we're full tonight we'll have room again by Thursday. This is going to be a rough week.....

On the plus side, I usually can post from SH, so maybe I'll toss another entry in tonight if I have time. Meanwhile, wish me sleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

::hugs::

Bookmark and Share