Friday, November 09, 2007

Oh, it's so naptime...

Yesterday's post? Was supposed to automatically post at 8:30am. It just showed up now. What the heck? Clearly, Blogger and I need to have a talk about being responsible...or maybe I just need to learn how to use the dumb thing...anyhow.

So, who watched Bones on Tuesday night? There was this great moment, where she's interrogating this Jeffersonian Institute professor guy who's all smug and better than everyone, whom they suspect of murdering his mistress. It goes like this:

Aldrich: Dr. Brennan, surely I merit someone higher up the food chain than an FBI consultant.
Brennan: Kyle. I know you get everything you want by flaunting your superior intellect. But that won't work with me.
Aldrich: Why is that?
Brennan: Because I'm smarter than you are.

I? Love that.

I think I had more to say, but I'm also really, really tired. I had an interesting, but exhausting call. And I have to be at the hospital really freaking early again tomorrow. So, maybe I'll just go to bed...

2 comments:

Barb Matijevich said...

That's really hilarious.

So, can I ask a NaNoBloPo question? Do we have to make a tag that says "nanoblopo?" I haven't because I doubt anyone will ever search for that on my blog but maybe it's an official requirement or something?

Anyway, I wish I could nap. As soon as I lie down, I'm wide, wide, wide awake. Unless I can get a cat to come cuddle... and they just aren't as accommodating as dogs in that regard. If they know I want them, even if THEY want to, they just won't do it. Contrary things.

Anonymous said...

Brennan rules!!!

Bookmark and Share