Wednesday, November 14, 2007

CSI:North Carolina

So I get home tonight, right, and one of the townhouses in the building adjacent to mine was all blocked off with yellow "CAUTION: DO NOT CROSS" tape.

I'm not sure how I feel about this.

Now, it doesn't actually say "Crime Scene: Do Not Cross." And there's no big mobile crime investigation truck out front (you know, like when I lived in Aurora and that guy got shot at the hotel across from my apartment). And I don't see, like, Grissom out there anywhere. But it still makes me a little nervous.

Remember how the town I live in is supposed to be one of the five safest towns in America?

I do not like this....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cheer up. Maybe the house is just condemned or otherwise unfit for human occupancy (cockroaches are another story).

Bookmark and Share