Friday, November 16, 2007

Wagons West

So, I'm all packed up, even if it was hasty and I probably forgot, like, everything, while simultaneously overpacking...but tomorrow after I get out of the hospital (I'm on call tonight), I aim west and head back to the Windy City for a week. Which should be awesome, if a little frantic (I'm already completely booked up for the whole time I'm going to be there).

Keep your fingers crossed that I actually get sleep tonight, because having to nap before I leave will just be annoying...

And hey, there's still knitting group on Tuesday night, right??

5 comments:

Valerie said...

Yes, Kate, Tuesday Night Knitting is still going on. Look forward to maybe seeing you. If not, hope you have a wonderful stay and I am sorry that I will have missed you.

Anonymous said...

How the h#ll did an intern score vacation during Thanksgiving week???? You lucky dog!!

Sarah said...

Wooooo! Yay Kate! You better come see us.
There's also knitting on Sunday.

Barb Matijevich said...

Are you taking Maggie? Are you driving or flying? Will you be safe? Will you miss us?

Lorna said...

Woot, Woot! How exciting -

Yes, knitting both Tuesday and Sunday!!!

Bookmark and Share