Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Texas Memeing

My cousin, Danielle, mom of Annalise, tagged me with this. I didn't even know she had a blog! Wow.

It is a pretty fun one, though. You answer the questions, and then do a Google Images search for the answer, and post your favorite picture that comes up. Cute.

1. What is your age at your next birthday?- Thirty.

(Oops)

2. Place I would like to travel- Chicago (I'm still a little homesick)




3. Favorite place- Hilton Head Island, SC.



4. Favorite objects - Books.



5. Favorite food- Italian


6. Favorite animal- Dogs



7. Favorite Color- Red

8. Nickname- Doc Johnson

(This was the only clean picture that came up, interestingly enough)

9. Birthplace- LaGrange, IL



I'm tagging Barb and Sarah. Have fun!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kate. Ya, I have a blog. I have been blogging since March of 2005. However, I had this habit of deleting old posts to start new ones. I deleted the posts from my pregnancy, because I wanted nothing to do with remembering that time in life. I thought you knew i had one because of the fact that I had commented on your blog. Have a fun one.

Robin said...

Cute meme - I live in Downers Grove, so Lagrange is not far away from me!

Sarah said...

Uh, okay, but why is it Texas memeing?

Anonymous said...

Because I live in Texas, probably.

DK said...

It was supposed to be a play on California Dreaming...so, California Memeing...but my cousin lives in Texas...yeah, it wasn't a very good joke...

Bookmark and Share