Sunday, January 20, 2008

Blues in the night

So, I'm on call. And my team (although, on call, we cover all three teams) is the blue team. Hence the title.

It's been a slow day, which almost guarantees us a bad night. I guess we need something to look forward to, right?

I'm on call with one of the third year Family residents as well as the Duke resident, who's also a third year. It's been a fine day. We ate well. My senior's husband came by with her ten month old little girl, who's just the cutest little thing ever. I ran into my med student from State Hospital, who's on Surgery now. And we even took care of some patients. Not a bad deal, really.

Guess we'll see how the rest of this night goes.....

I have more to say, but I think I'll say it later. Keep your fingers crossed for me that we maintain our smooth sailing.

3 comments:

Valerie said...

I hope the night went okay.....no bumps in the night.

Anonymous said...

EDIT ALERT - you mean "state hospital"... (feel free to delete this comment when finished)

DK said...

Dude, PS, good catch!

Bookmark and Share