Tuesday, January 15, 2008

On the runway

I have the cutest dog ever. No, really. I have photographic evidence this time.

My dear, dear friend and fellow fiberworker, Penguinshrink, was kind enough to make me a Christmas present (hers? Unfortunately....ugh, still a ball of yarn....maybe for her birthday...). You'll remember her as my partner in crime from the mass crocheting of the Intern Retreat gifts. She's a fabulous crocheter and in fact, on said intern retreat, helped me figure out a problem with my technique which has made my crocheting a whole lot easier. And she's also a darn good doc and a kickass co-intern. Girl, you rock!!!!

She made me a very lovely shawl and hat combo. Just perfect for the climate down here. The color is fabulous, the yarn is soft, it's quite wonderful.

And you know I have this policy about not putting pictures of myself on the blog. But it didn't seem quite right to just do the standard laid-out-flat-on-the-couch picture.

Fortunately, I was able to find a model.

Now, Maggie has those big coyote ears, right? And she really doesn't tolerate having anything on her head for very long. But she did okay with the hat.



Actually, she was kind of a ham.



Come on, come on, give me attitude....



Work it, girl. Yeah, yeah, good girl, goooooood, good girl.



Seriously. This dog cracks me up.

Oh, and PS, she clearly approves, because as soon as our photo shoot was over, she promptly stole the shawl and buried it in the couch cushions. You know, for safekeeping. She does this...

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

Oh, he's cute! And patient!

Anonymous said...

Maggie is the most hilarious dog in photos. She almost seems like she thinks she's human. I love it.

Anonymous said...

Maggie has the look of a dog that knows she is adored by her Mommy. She looks like a happy girl.

Anonymous said...

that last pic is PRICELESS :-)
but no IIIII have the cutest dog ever tee hee

Bookmark and Share