Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Follow the bouncing Kate

Well, I survived day two on Crisis. I felt a little more like I knew what I was doing. I spent two days in a row doing the same thing and now it feels a tiny bit more familiar. Huzzah.

So guess where I'm reporting for work tomorrow? The adolescent unit.

(Ignore that sound. It's just the panicked, perseverent, screaming I do while rocking back and forth when faced with the prospect of adolescents, particularly those that are mentally ill.)

Apparently one of the third years has to be out for a few days for a family emergency. So they're bumping me over there tomorrow. Oh. We'll see how it goes...

3 comments:

Lorna said...

Hang in there girl - if you can survive the "pox", you can survive the adolescents!

Just think 132 days left and counting DOWN!

Anonymous said...

Never let them see you sweat, that's when they go for you.

Valerie said...

You are doing fine, just stay the course......

Bookmark and Share