Friday, February 22, 2008

What a big boy!

I am way too tired and had far too long a day to actually write a substantive post tonight. Suffice it to say not-court went well enough, I'm considering a vendetta against my former realtor (who fucking perjured himself in arbitration today, the corrupt, lying rat that he is), and then on the way out of not-court I fell down again. I think it's the Danskos, I really do. But the evening was so much better. And so I leave you with a gratuitous cute picture of the world's cutest little boy, my 17 month old nephew, Basil.


This is actually my favorite shot we took tonight...


Shortly after I met Bianca, his mom, my freshman year of high school, her mom - who also worked at our high school - offered me a ride home. And as we walked to their car, I commented on the peculiar combination of numbers and letters that was their license plate. "My father's a HAM," she said, and was then quick to explain, "You know, like, a HAM radio operator."

"Right," I told her. "I didn't think your dad was a pork product."

Hey, Bei? I hate to tell you this (okay, no I don't), but I think there's another little ham in the family....

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Sorry we did not get to see you on your whirlwind trip to the Windy City, but we were cheering you on and am glad it went well...

f8ed 2 1der said...

He is so cute ....isn't he?
Oh and...minor detail...but he's 19mos old....BIG difference....right.

As to the my family being filled with HAM....I just have to agree. Baze at least qualifies for a big juicy flirt!

It was soooooooooo good to see you...I'm sorry we had to cut it short...And yes, definitely girls weekend at your pad!....Miss you already!

Bookmark and Share