Friday, February 08, 2008

Good judgment is the product of bad experiences

My attending said this to me today in the process of our "debriefing" the past two weeks. It's so very true.

I wouldn't mind having just a little bit less good judgment, sometimes, you know?

I really liked him. Actually, I've liked the vast majority of the people I've worked with who weren't Betsy. In fact, Mags and I have a couple of doggie play dates set up and I've picked up a knitting "student" or two. But as I told them today, I will miss the people I've worked with. I will NOT miss their service.

I'm on call tomorrow, and then so Sunday, I'm finally done with Family Medicine. I'm so excited I can't even tell you. Mike had today off so yesterday was his last day. I'm generally not a jealous person, you know, but today I have to admit I hated him juuuuuust a little bit.

I'm so exhausted. I cannot wait for this to be over.

No comments:

Bookmark and Share