Sunday, February 03, 2008

Songs in the Key of Meme

For those inquiring minds who want to know, or for those of you who simply think the meme was unfair because I listen to crap (shut up, Katie, I do not. I'm eclectic), here's the answer key to the previous post. And frankly, if any of you steal the meme from me, which I strongly encourage you to do, I think it's reasonable to put the song title in with the lyrics in the first place. If nothing else, it keeps you from having to do this and searching through iTunes thinking, "What the hell song was THAT?" (I especially liked when I Googled #20 - which I at least had a clue who sang it and what the title might be, as opposed to a couple of the others - and the only hit I got was my own blog.)

1. I Will, But... She'Daisy
2. Maybe, Kelly Clarkson
3. Catch Me When I Fall, Ashlee Simpson
4. Gone, Kelly Clarkson
5. Hold On, Sarah MacLaughlin
6. Wake Up, Alicia Keys
7. Independant Woman Part 2, Destiny's Child
8. Judas, The Flying Hamsters of Doom
9. How Come, D-12
10. Because of You, Ne-Yo
11. Power of Two, Indigo Girls
12. Rendezvous, Craig David
13. Mile in These Shoes, Jennifer Lopez
14. Fallen, Sarah MacLaughlin
15. Count Me In, Deana Carter
16. Didn't It Rain, Mahalia Jackson
17. Love Song, Pink
18. Both Hands, Ani DiFranco
19. Never There, Hoobastank
20. Where the Blues Were Born in New Orleans, Louis Armstrong
21. Still Dirrty, Christina Aguilera
22. Subdivision, Ani DiFranco
23. Forgiven, Alanis Morrisette
24. You Look Good in My Shirt, Keith Urban
25. No, No, Raja, Moxy Fruvous
26. Concrete Angel, Martina McBride
27. Guess Things Happen That Way, Johnny Cash
28. Starts With Goodbye, Carrie Underwood
29. Cowboy, Take Me Away (Live), Dixie Chicks
30. Reunion, Indigo Girls
31. Tortured, Tangled Hearts, Dixie Chicks
32. What About Us?, Brandy
33. Sad, Sad Situation, Bowling for Soup
34. Perfect Day, Hoku
35. Hey Mama, Black Eyed Peas
36. Falling is Like This, Ani DiFranco
37. Favorite Year, Dixie Chicks
38. Get Rhythm, Johnny Cash
39. Stay, Ney-Yo
40. When the Roll Is Called Up Yonder, Johnny Cash
41. Slow Turning, Keith Urban
42. Make It Work, Ne-Yo
43. That Ain't a Crime, Julie Roberts
44. Freek-a-Leek, Petey Pablo
45. When You're Mad, Ne-Yo
46. Right Hand Man, Joan Osborne
47. Delicious Surprise, JoDee Messina
48. My Cinderella, Li'l Romeo
49. You'll Always Be My Baby, Sara Evans
50. With You, Leann Rimes

Yeah, you know, I don't think iTunes' shuffle is as random as it likes to think it is....

No comments:

Bookmark and Share