Saturday, September 27, 2008

And, as it turns out....

I'm finally catching up on everyone's blogs, and of course, I managed to miss Marie's birthday. Hers was the 21st. She was, um, not 30. Go and check out the lovely pictures of her son and daughter-in-law's wedding, and her three other gorgeous children (her girls look positively stunning in the bridesmaids' dresses, with the flowers and the jewelry and the wraps that all coordinated...way to go, Claire).

Happy belated birthday, Marie. Hope the year gets progressively better and that the ceiling stops falling in on you!

Whew! What a day for birthdays!

Also of note in the blogosphere - go check out the handspun Charlie yarn over on The Daily Coyote. It's completely gorgeous. Makes me want to make a Maggie sweater....

1 comment:

Marie said...

That's ok, Kate, I managed to almost miss my birthday myself!! lol

Thanks for your sweet words and good wishes and for your discretion about my age. For you, I will fess up. I turned the same age this year as the year I was born and I was born in 1954.

If I am older than your mother, please do not tell me.

And, Dr. Kate, surely you know why so many birthdays right now?!?! "Happy New Year, honey!" lol Which is giving me mental images that will keep me in therapy for many more years to come. lol

And finally, yarn?!?! Beautiful yarn?!?! I am going to have to start my own twelve step program for obsessive yarn buying. Right now I have no less than 12 projects going and far more yarn waiting in the wings.

Going now to check out the yarn. Sorry this reply was longer than your post. lol

Bookmark and Share