Friday, September 26, 2008

Pictures. Aww.

Little Maxine came to hang out today. Mags babysat her while Sparrow and I were at work, because something was going on at Sparrow's house (something involving electricians at whom she didn't want Maxine to spend the day barking, I don't know). So I took the opportunity to break out the new camera again.

She's such the ham.

After I got home, she snuggled up on the bed with me until Sparrow got there. And did some high quality lookin' out the window.

Not to mention a little lookin' out the front door.

Apparently there was a lot to look at.

You know I couldn't help but slip at least one picture of my OWN dog in there....

From the little present Maxine left me, I'm guessing I'm not the only one that had a stressful day (at least it was easy to clean up. Meanwhile, what is it with the pooping dogs in my house?). It was my last day of inpatient coverage. I had my child therapy patient come in at the end of the day.

Seriously. His parents make me want to toke up.

But, you'll notice, I don't. And this is part of what we're working on for him, in therapy.

Then again, I don't actually have to live with them, either.

Ahhhh, childhood.

And I'm on call tomorrow. With Ruthie - it's her last intern call ever. And my 23rd-from-last-ever call (but who's counting?). Which means I really need to go to bed. Except, I just realized my scrubs are still dirty, because of course, I haven't done laundry all week. Or dishes, for that matter.

This is why I need my weekends off, damn it.

Guess I'll go read until the clothes are ready to go into the dryer...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Annalise loved Maxine. When I maximized the picture, she wanted to give her a kiss.

Bookmark and Share