Monday, September 08, 2008

It's 3am, I must be lonely

(Which, if you missed it, is a reference to this song. For a completely heartbreaking rendition of same, not to mention confirmation that Rob Thomas is, like, the sexiest man ever, click here.)

To be precise, it's 3:28. And despite the fact that I've drugged the hell out of myself on two seperate occasions tonight...I'm...still....awake. WIDE awake. Given that I slept, like, twelve or thirteen hours last night, and am finally caught up on at least part of my sleep debt, I'm now bright eyed and bushy tailed and ready for another day of reversed Circadian rhythms.

Or I'm getting manic.

If I'm still up at 5, I'm just going to give up and go to work. Then again, if I'm not, I'm going to get up at 6 and go to work, so...

Stupid night float.

No comments:

Bookmark and Share