Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Grump, grump....

I'll tell you what I don't like. It's 2:30. I've been awake for forty-five minutes. I fell asleep around 11. My body's confused and thinks we're post-call and thus going to fall asleep again at 8pm. Wrong, body!! Get with the program!!

I've been cranky since about 7am, though. This may turn out to be a longer week than I was expecting....

And if the damn campus police don't stop friggin' ticketing me when I'm tired and cranky, there may well be a little scene at the Dept of Public Safety tomorrow morning...can I call you guys for bail money?

4 comments:

Tiny Tyrant said...

You can call me for bail money. :-)

Barb Matijevich said...

I'm in for the bail money.

And right there with you on being a crab BUCKET. Today was the first day of school for my kids, shouldn't I be happy?

Anonymous said...

I'll chip in for bail. You might want to set up a paypal acct.

Anonymous said...

We'll all pitch in. Just don't let GME get wind of it...

Bookmark and Share