Thursday, January 15, 2009

Brr.

Naturally, I get the dog clipped, and we head into a cold snap...

So Mags and I pulled out her coat today.

She hasn't objected, and is, in fact, still wearing it in the house (I figure that makes sense - in case she needs to run out in the middle of the night to bark at a squirrel or something). I really should find her a sweater. And if it gets any colder, I'm going to toss her back in that silly reindeer costume - it's incredibly silly looking, but very warm!

Last night was long. Today was also long, but by my own hypomania choice and really pretty productive. I think I made a bad judgment call though, today - I had my introductory personal training session yesterday, right? So this very tall, hot, good-smelling, big, buff, bald, black man tries to kick my ass a little and promises it won't hurt in the morning. He lied, of course, but then again, I also slept in my office last night, and spent most of the time I spent in bed getting up and down and up and down, but my quads were pretty sore today. So I figure, cool, I'm awake enough, I'll go do a little cardio after therapy, I'll get my sore muscles working. Because I know I'm probably not going to go tomorrow, and, well,that's what's supposed to make them less sore, right?

Yeah. If I can walk in the morning, it's going to be only by the grace of God.

Here's hoping tomorrow doesn't suck. I'm finally going to bed (hush, Peng).

2 comments:

J said...

You should bust our some chunky weight alpaca blend and KNIT that dog a sweater. Should take less time than a sock, right?

Barb Matijevich said...

Dude, you of all people should KNIT her a sweater!

Where can I get some of that hypomania? Or some other kind of mania that might lead to productivity?

Bookmark and Share