Saturday, January 10, 2009

Newness

Finally, I had a reasonable productive day today. Had breakfast with a friend, went to the Trader Joe's, and later had a mini-excursion to the Whole Foods (bought 2 grapefruit, a thing of clementines, and some Pumpkin-Chocolate Muffin Tops, which are the best EVER). Got some stuff done, went to the gym for the first time since I joined (because I got the plague, and then it was Christmas, and then I was out of town...), and bought me a new phone. SO FREAKIN' GLAD to be rid of the Treo! Although, my dad's getting it, so I guess I shouldn't speak too poorly of it! (Not that it's a surprise to him or anyone else how I dislike the Treo...)

The new phone is a CrackBerry Storm, and so far I approve. It's not quite as intuitive as I'd hoped, but a day's worth of playing with it has gotten me pretty familiar. It even has Facebook Mobile on it, in which I'm a wee bit disappointed (Sparrow is sad that it doesn't have Facebook Chat like her nifty new iPhone. Me, too, but I'm also a little annoyed that I can read people's status updates but not comment on them). And, it has a camera that's so much better than the Treo's. Look at my cute dog.


I'm still learning, though.

They can't all be masterpieces...

3 comments:

Tiny Tyrant said...

Cute she definitely is.

And the last picture is pretty cool. But what is it supposed to be?

DK said...

LOL, it's the keyboard of my laptop. At some point when I was like, what the hell is this thing doing, why won't it take the-....oh.

Anonymous said...

You mean to tell me ( us) that these great pictures of Maggie and Maxine are from a cell phone? ? ?

Enjoy-----Carol

Bookmark and Share