Thursday, January 29, 2009

A little more love.

Um....did anyone notice I was a day ahead of myself on the blog? Posted a Wordless Wednesday on Tuesday, a Love Thursday on Wednesday....

::sigh::

I need some time off. Dude.

Anyhow. Continuing on the theme of the last few posts, mostly because I found this today on Julie's blog (and subsequently stole it from her straightaway), and I thought it was cool.

(You might have to click on it to make it big enough to read the detail)

First of all, I had no idea the Brits called them "tyres". And two, they carry units of the President's blood??

......Really???

That seems.....um, excessive? Weird? Creepy? I wonder if that's really true...

6 comments:

Julie Hoover said...

I've been "sampled"... I love it!!!

Tiny Tyrant said...

is more than your new Barbie bargained for:

SHEDaisy Lucky 4 you (Tonight I'm just Me)

They carry around his blood? What the h* do they store it in so it stays fresh to whatever?

Julie Hoover said...

"map that tells a story" - thats Katy Perry - Self Inflicted.

Just a comment on Ms. Perry..I haven't really decided if I like her or not..to me she is kinda like a train wreck...I can't decide if I am going to drive by or get out and help. (I know what I'd really do if I saw a train wreck...im just saying...)

Tiny Tyrant said...

thinks that with each scar, there's a map that tells a story:

Katy Perry's 'Self Inflicted'

still ew on the blood.

Robin said...

1. It's tough having to keep track of your status update winner and the days of the week! (So you can just declare me the winner- save yourself some time.)

2. At 8 miles a gallon, I'm glad he's pushing for alternative energy sources.

3. Your a Dr! What's so creepy about having blood for an emergency? Really, I'm more creeped out by the thought of having to give the blood in the first place!

Tiny Tyrant said...

knows the secret code you use to wash away those lonely blues:

Tom Jones 'Sex Bomb'

You're weird chickie, but I love you anyway.

Bookmark and Share