Friday, January 16, 2009

I got three words for y'all.....

Three. Day. Weekend.

Ahh. Such a wonderful prospect.

Not sure what exactly Mags and I are going to do with it, but we're excited. I'm thinking maybe I can actually get something done around the house. I have a ton of notes to write. I might actually write a meaningful blog post. And Peng and I are going (squee!!) wedding dress shopping on Sunday.

Okay, but first, I'm going to sleep in.

Starting...soon.

Sparrow and Rene and I went out for Mexican food tonight after work. Ohh, it was a nice time. We had good margaritas, good company, good conversation, and I ate way too many chips (because there was also really good salsa). The food was, as is typical for Mexican in the Triangle, just adequate. The chips did me in, though. So I'm working on digesting a little before I bed down for the night...so worth it, though. There are few things I enjoy more than a meal with good friends.

Sparrow is...are you ready for it? Going to the Inauguration. I KNOW!! I'm both completely jealous and super excited that she's going (so freakin' cool!). I have a few other friends from med school and college that are going to be there, too. Such a moment in history, you know what I mean? Wow. And I luck out because Little Maxine is going to come hang with us while her mom's in Washington. Good times.

1 comment:

Tiny Tyrant said...

Yah puppy house guests and three day weekends.

Enjoy it darling.

Bookmark and Share