Thursday, October 16, 2008

"Maybe God remembered how cute you were as a carrot."

A classic Olivia Benson line from this week's SVU (which I finally watched today after I got home from a ridiculously long flight on the tin can. At least it was a pretty day). Which...well....I liked it.

They really need a psychiatrist on the consulting team.

Now, maybe things are different in New York. But holy cow, Kathleen totally could've been committed in North Carolina. In fact, I think I've treated Kathleen a couple dozen times. And I can't believe Bernie only got sent to the hospital once. But on the whole, a well-ish done episode. Ellyn Bursten was good.

Hmm. I had more to say about this, but then I got distracted by the GIANT COCKROACH on my wall. Ew.

Ewewewewewewewewewewewewew.

I have to go call my landlord.

No comments:

Bookmark and Share