Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Wordless Wednesday - take 1

So there's this thing that exists in the Blogosphere, Wordless Wednesday, where you're just supposed to show pictures that are fairly remarkable or something like that. I've been meaning to start doing that occasionally, and today, because I've GOT to get to bed, and (you are correct, Carol) the terms of the Blog 365 thing are such that I "can't" miss a day, it seemed like as good a day as any to start...

Coming soon, though, will be another real post about interesting things and knitting an such. Or at least, knitting and my usual amount of babbling...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

maggie's eyes are just lovely

Anonymous said...

Ah! Ha! Maggie is watching you!

Oops Us.

A picture is worth a thousand words! ! ! Soooooooooo

I just can't read that many words-so will ENJOY the pic. Carol

Bookmark and Share