Friday, October 10, 2008

Fun Stuff

So it's a bit past midnight, but hell, I have four days off. Four. Days. Off. Ahhhhh.....

Ruthie kidnapped me again (well, in that she asked me, "what are you doing tonight?") and took me for dinner (and a mani/pedi while we waited - yay! It WAS right across the way, and the wait for dinner WAS awfully long...) in honor of that day that's coming up on Monday. There will be more festivizing tomorrow, don't worry.

We also wandered around looking for Halloween costumes in preparation for the costume party that Cleo and her hubby are throwing in a couple of weeks. Ruthie got a silly nurse's outfit (as I explained to the purple-haired pincushion of a punk chick that checked us out, no, it's funny because we're doctors....) and I found a ridiculous black-and-pink wig. I'm going to be the Id.

And then we dognapped Little Maxine on the way home, because Sparrow's on call tonight. She was happy to help me show off my Affair in Red Square polish job (you gotta love those O.P.I. color names...):

Pretty, huh?

Also worth a gander - Li'l Kate sent me this:



It's worth it just for the music. And the mind boggles at the shear amount of pot that must've gone into that production. Because I have a degree in biochemistry, I get protein synthesis, and that...well, that was not helpful.

Here's what Little Maxine thinks of it....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Annalise ADORES that dog.

Anonymous said...

I don't understand how you are going to dress up as the Id. What does the Id look like?

Anonymous said...

Dude, lots of pot, and maybe some acid too. I mean, they did use Jabberwocky...

Robin said...

I agree with Maxine.

Bookmark and Share