Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Oh, holy shit

So my dad calls. I'm in the middle of a dictation, because I'm in the middle of clinic, but I answer. He's fine (my dad had cataract surgery yesterday...didn't even get an eyepatch. Or a parrot. What's the fun in that?). So I hang up with them and notice I have two voicemails and four text messages. Weird, in the middle of the day and all...

So, apparently, Sparrow went over to my house this morning to retrieve Little Maxine, and not only was there no Little Maxine, there was no Maggie. Because Little Maxine had dug them out. Sparrow says the hole was pure Maxine (she used to break out this way routinely), and she seemed to make it wide enough that flexi-Maggie could make her way through there just fine.

Sparrow found Maxine underneath her car - you know, at her house, two blocks away - and Maggie in a yard near her house. They are both safe and cozy at Sparrow's.

Little conspiratory twerps.

I haven't managed to slow my pulse rate down yet.

Jesus, Mary, and Steve....in the immortal words of Charlie Brown...I can't stand it....

2 comments:

Tiny Tyrant said...

oh wow. So glad she found them safe.

Little buggers. They are lucky they are adorable and we love them.

Valerie said...

Well, I wonder what drove Maxine to tunnel out...Maybe they should not play together for a while so they cannot conspire...Maybe separate corners??? Maybe some therapy to discern why Maxine felt the need to tunnel out???

Bookmark and Share