Saturday, April 12, 2008

Careful what you wish for

Needless to say, I'm not at the conference. My alarm went off at 6:15 this morning, after a totally not restful night of vivid nightmares (which, honestly, is not that unusual around here) and having got up twice to down a handful of antacid, and I had the worst migraine. Which was fairly confined to my right frontal head, until I woke up again at 8:30, when my whole frakkin' brain hurt. Ow. I don't think it's an aneurysm. Or West Nile. Or meningitis. So I think that 800mg of Motrin and a lot of lying in the dark will fix me right up.

I knew something was really wrong when Maggie came over and snuggled up to me in bed. She only does that when there's either a thunderstorm going on or she thinks I'm really sick.

Ow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your mother let you bring Maggie?

DK said...

No, dude, I'm still in NC.

Although, yeah, she does let me bring Mags when I come home. She's well behaved, and she tends to stay in her crate most of the time we're home. It helps.

Bookmark and Share