Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Wednesday...which is almost Thursday...

...which is so close to Friday....

It's 9:35 and I've just finished my notes from today and yesterday. I can't come up with a coherent posting. So here's five random things about my day:

1. I officially have 89,000 miles on the Jeep.

2. I keep forgetting Easter is Sunday. My parents called, said they were going to Church tonight. I honestly have no idea what today is that requires church attendance. Next time this year, I might remember, but now? Too tired. No clue.

3. The patient who, last week, our fourth year "junior attending" resident pulled me abruptly out of the morning interview because he thought the patient was about to attack me? This morning, the patient was pleasant and polite and smiled and called me "hon." I think I fixed him, I think I fixed him! I also ordered an MRI on him and found weird "abnormal FLAIR attenuations". I have no idea what that means. So I called Neurology in. I don't think they know what that means, either.

4. I got solicited by some random asshole today looking for "fun with a BBW" (big beautiful woman). You know, whether men find my "deviant" body revolting or fetishitically appealing, I still really, really hate it. And for the obvious reasons, it just wigs me the hell out. I hate Match.com.

5. One of my current med students is trying to get a month's worth of med school credit for biking across the country. I think that's cool as shit. They do much cooler things here at Big Hospital Medical School than we ever did at Stritch. For credit!

Oy, I'm so tired.

No comments:

Bookmark and Share