Monday, April 21, 2008

Stream of Consciousness

I'm so excited about new Bones. Even if tonight is actually old Bones that didn't get shown last year because of the Virginia Tech massacre.

It's David Boreanaz, you know. Same thing happened with Buffy and an episode that didn't get shown in order because it featured a school shooter and was scheduled for the week that Columbine happened.

Did you know Columbine is flower? I had no idea, until I read Brokeback Mountain, and Enis takes a swing at Jack and "laid the ministering angel out flat among the Columbine."

I'm so tired. And tomorrow is going to be a serious cluster. My crazy pregnant lady is being induced. I'm on call. I was at my cap this morning (9 patients), but then I discharged two patients and I think I've already re-capped. I'm never going to get my notes done in time. It's just going to be painful. At least there's intern lunch tomorrow. That's always a good time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

But damn, that really had to hurt Bones' hand at the end! She totally deserved more than a malt from her "fully formed man"...

Anonymous said...

What is going to happen to Crazy Pregnant Lady's baby?

Tiny Tyrant said...

If crazy pregnant Lady's baby needs a home, I know of this nice little place in Northern California that's all set up for one.

Can't blame a girl for dreaming. Seriously though, I hope the delivery goes well and the mom gets better, or at least stable.

Any thoughts that the pregnancy hormones could be making her situation worse?

Sarah said...

You have the Netflix, right? I'd be curious what you think of the movie The Business of Being Born. It's on the instant play. I'd really like to hear your thoughts as a former ob/gyn.

Bookmark and Share