Monday, April 14, 2008

Serious as a gas attack

You know, I had this whole post written about today being the third anniversary of my escape from the Emerald Palace. But you know...I'm just not feeling it. I'm feeling the moving on.

I can't really tell you why, exactly, because honestly, there was actually quite a bit that was unpleasant about it, but...I had a really good day.

And. Bones is back.

I'm postcall and got home late and am completely exhausted and it's totally freezing in my house because it's 40 in North Carolina and all the windows in my house are open because it very recently was a lot more than 40 and I'm seriously just so tired and hungry and whatever, and still had to stay up and watch it.

And got great quotes like the title, and these:

Booth: What are we, brook trout?

Cam: The body was braised like osso buco.

Hodgins: I do bugs and slime, I don't do arithmetic.

Booth: Special Agent Seely Booth. Special.

Brennan: Oh, we're not blue fish.

Booth: That's very damn poetic of you.

Brennan: You want to come? To go bowling with us at the bowling rink?

Sweets: Me? I'm a dog person. I think that has meaning.

And my personal favorite -

Booth: I thought the whole point of therapy was to give us peace of mind, not to drive us crazy.

Ohh, how I've missed Booth and Brennan.

And now Maggie's barking in her sleep, which is the most adorable thing ever.

I'm just so glad to be living my life right now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for moving on! Go you! :)

Lori said...

Congrats on your anniversary. Hope it only gets better for you.

I haven't watched Bones but I love the book series it's based on. Have you read those?
(As if you have much free time to read!)

DK said...

I've read all of Katy Reich's books. Love 'em.

Bones? So very my favorite show on TV right now. You must watch. Must!

Bookmark and Share