Saturday, April 05, 2008

One advantage to being single

Apparently, I could survive 133 days trapped in my house without electricity. But I'm guessing with running water.

How Long Could You Survive Trapped In Your Own Home?

And apparently only if I ate my dog.

This is a silly quiz (so, you should go take it, too). Because it doesn't take into account that whole running water thing, or the fact that I'm so never gonna eat my dog (she may end up eating me in the end, really), or the fact that I'm fabulously famine-resistant given my, ahem, large energy stores. Or how I might actually share some of that non-perishable food with the dog. Or how you can't really eat leather. But I wonder if wool has any nutritive value? Or dog hair?

I don't dare say anything about the kind of day I'm having on call because I don't want to jinx it. Yes, I know I was supposed to grow out of the magical thinking stage years ago, but...... Anyway, there's some new links in the Blogs I Love section and in general the amount of crap in the sidebar at right is just getting out of hand.

19 hours until vacation.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kate-
I thought it asked about pets because it was considering another mouth to feed...????
Maybe you're right, oy, that's gross.

Tiny Tyrant said...

I didn't make the cut? ::pout::

Totally kidding chickie. I know how boring my blog is and I'm the one that writes it.

Have you managed to get any knitting done at all lately?

Hugs to you and Ms Mags.

DK said...

Wait, dude, weren't you already on there? D'oh! You're sposed to be! My bad!

Bookmark and Share