Thursday, April 17, 2008

Fine, fine

So, to address the comments from the last post...

Okay, I didn't get details about the potato masher (although, Claud, I love your judicious use of legal terminology, and hey, by the way, are you EVER going to tell me about the car?? Is this my punishment for accidentally texting you in the really early of the morning?). Which is fortunate, because I got way more details than I ever wanted to know about many other things. What I do know is that she borrowed said masher from her neighbor, then returned it, and told her neighbor that she'd found "explicit ways" to use it. I mean...I just....EW! Right?! Ew! Fortunately, she was relatively certain that her neighbor was too, um, dumb to understand what she meant. Thank heavens.

And no, killing a man's cows is just way over the line. What did the cows ever do to her?

I had a very long and obnoxious day today. I barely made it out of the hospital in time to make it to my shrink, and I'm postcall, and I've been to bed late every single night this week, and so when a bunch of the crew was going out for dinner and drinks at this cute place near the hospital, I was like, welllllll..........

But oh, my God, I'm so glad I went.

So there's this great little place in Carrboro that's right on the train tracks, and it's made out of old train cars. We went in honor of the fact that Mike's mom is in town. So I met up with Mike, and his mom (who's awesome), and New Robin, and Newer Stephanie, and one of the 3rd years. And oh, we had such a good time. It was rejuvenating.

And, AND, I was supposed to be on call this weekend, but there was this whole rearrangement of the schedule, and now I'm not. Which means I can go to Ike's going-away party on Saturday now, yay! And Mags and I are going to Duke Gardens with my aunt and uncle on Sunday. The wisteria is supposed to be in bloom now. So excited.

And still really, really tired....

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Am glad that you went out to dinner...have you had any real Carolina BBQ since you have been there?

Bookmark and Share